The Scandi Supply Co.
Do refer to our actual site photos for a more accurate depiction. Actual samples are available in our showroom as well.
SCANDILUXE RESILIENT VINYL FLOORING
is suitable for in-house installation and can be laid on concrete, cementious screed, timber and ceramic tiles which have been suitably prepared.
BENEFITS OF SCANDILUXE RESILIENT VINYL FLOORING
- Perfect match for Scandi-themed homes
- Appearance almost like real wood
- Warm walk feel
- Odour free
- Simple and easy to maintain
- Dry-lay, quick to install
- Water resistant
- Slip resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Fire resistant
- Termite resistant
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE TIPS:
- Sweep the floor regularly with a soft bristle broom to remove loose dirt.
- Wash the floor with non-abrasive, neutral PH floor cleaner.
- For everyday maintenance, a mop moistened with warm water will suffice.
- Spills should be wiped up quickly.
- Ensure furniture legs have large surface, non-staining plastic floor protectors or non- staining felt pads. The protectors should be at least one inch in diameter and rest flat on the floor. The heavier the item, the wider the floor protector should be. Replace small, narrow metal or dome-shaped glides with smooth, flat glides that are in flat contact with the floor.
- Heavy furniture or appliances that are not moved often should be equipped with flat, non-staining composition furniture or cups of appropriate size.
- Do not use the following on your vinyl flooring:
- Soap based detergents
- Abrasive or mop and shine products
- Floor wax
- Avoid dragging furniture, appliances or other items across the floor. When moving furniture or heavy items, always lift and carry the items. Place hardboards between the flooring and object to move. For chairs, we highly recommend affixing felt pads or soft rubber castors to the legs.
- Unless instructed otherwise, use a clean, white cloth or towel with products recommended for vinyl flooring. Always rinse the affected area with clean water after treatment
- Workmanship warranty is valid for 1 year from date of installation
- Free from manufacturing defects
- Edges of the floor will not curl
- Will not rip or tear from daily normal usage
- Note that product warranty does not cover for the result of poor maintenance or negligence damages.
*Note that the supply and installation of our Scandiluxe Resilient Vinyl Flooring is limited to Singapore only.